Friday, January 9, 2009

50 Easy Ways to Eat Green - from Bon Appetit!

So I was reading my Bon Appetit magazine last night, dreaming of the time when I can REALLY cook again (rather than just make dinner) and came across an article entitled "50 Easy Ways to Eat Green." Some of these I already do (e.g., join a CSA, cook more often, be your own barista), but many of these were new ideas (e.g., Text Fishphone, Make Your Own Cereal)

I especially liked learning about Fishphone...You can use your mobile phone to send a text to Blue Ocean Institute's FishPhone service. Text 30644 and enter FISH, followed by the name of the fish you want to buy. You'll receive a text telling you if the variety is good for you and the world! Pretty cool... More on fish buying later.

Check out the entire article here.

No comments: