Friday, November 12, 2010

The blog is back!

The blog is back!

Just in time for the holidays, the EcoParents blog is back online! After an extended hiatus through the summer and early fall (due to crazy schedules & such), we are BACK to provide some fun ideas, tips, resources, products, etc... to get us all through the holiday season in an eco-friendly and non-toxic way.

So, check back often. We're aiming for a new post every other day. If you have ideas or blog suggestions, please please email me!

If you haven't already, join Ecoparents on Facebook as well...and be clued into new blog posts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see that you are looking for ideas for parents and I have a perfect one. As a parent myself, I have been searching for green toys that are safe for my children. I found a site that sells toys that are made from sustainable or recycled goods that is BPA-free. This is good since I have a little one, and I can't keep much out of his hands or his mouth.I love how sturdy these toys are also, and I might have found a little something for myself too. If you are interested, try www.greenostrich.com/greentoys